Every year my husband and I sit down together and go over our goals. We each have individual goals and our goals that we share. I like knowing his personal goals so I can support him and know where his mind is at when making decisions that might affect our family. This year I have six goals I want to focus on .
- Simplify my belongings, I want to go through things I have and if I am not using them either sale,donate or throw away the item. I want to do this from clothes to lotions sitting in the back of my desk drawer.
- Read more, I listen to a lot of fiction books. This year I would like to read or listen to more books on growing personally or interests of mine.
- Start walking again, in the evenings my husband and I would walk together and talk about our day. This is something we both want to bring back not just for the health benefits of walking but us spending time together.
- Family/ house , we have projects around the house we would like to get done this year. Also we want to spend more time as a family this year fishing and traveling to new places even for the day.
- Spend time with friends, last year like most people we did not get to see our friends as much. This year I would like to host people for dinner and spend time by the new fire pit.
- Grow this blog, I plan on putting forth more effort to grow and build this blog up.